From €1600/ person all inclusive
From €1600/ person all inclusive
From €1800/ person
€500 deposit to book remaining balance on arrival. Single supplement applies. Group size 15-20 people.
Transform your life in 27 Days
Since 2016, Akasha Wellness Retreat has welcomed guests from all over the world offering curated themed retreats to empower & inspire their wellness journeys. The Akasha Teacher Training program blends yoga traditions from the east and west, integrating both into a practical and unique method that combines vinyasa flow alignment and skillful sequencing with the emphasis on being able to curate, lead & teach your own yoga retreat programme.
Our mission is to provide each student with the necessary foundation to skillfully teach with compassion, safety and integrity, while honouring his or her individual voice and style. Whether you join us to become a teacher or simply to deepen your own practice, the Akasha Yoga Teacher Training will uniquely prepare you to leave your mark on the world and in the heart of every future student.
Training Curriculum Includes:
Our foundational 200-hour program will advance your practice, take you deeper into the many layers of yoga, build your confidence and help find your voice as a teacher & guide. Not to mention you will have the necessary tools to create & deliver your own yoga retreats in the future, have a lot of fun and make lifelong friends
ADVANCED STUDY OF ASANA POSTURES
USE OF PROPS & HANDS-ON ADJUSTMENTS
Practicing and understanding the fundamentals of Hatha Vinyasa / Restorative / Yin Postures.
Alignment, Benefits & Potential Risks.
emotional intelligence & coaching
FINDING YOUR AUTHENTIC VOICE & CONFIDENCE-BUILDING
ETHICS & RESPONSIBility As an EMPATHETIC GUIDE
Recognising & adapting your teachings to the level of your students & their emotional state of being.
PRINCIPLES OF ANATOMY & Physiology
Learning the musculoskeletal system & basic overview of the structure and functions of different systems in the human body.
Anatomy of Pranayama with focus on Energy Systems, Chakras, Energy Bodies and the Cardiovascular System.
YOGA HISTORY AND PHILOSOPHY
SANSKRIT NAMES OF POSTURES
Principles of Ayurveda
The origins and evolution of yoga, applications to modern lifestyles on and off the mat.
SCIENCE AND ART OF SEQUENCING
CLASS, RETREAT THEMES & EXPERIENCE BUIlDING
Curating classes with a touch of personal creativity through unique personal sequences, "peak pose" building & flows that give an all rounded experience.
Beyond the physical practice of yoga.
THE BUSINESS OF YOGA
Yoga teaching as a career
How to create & deliver transformational retreat experiences
How to become a successful leader as a yoga teacher, build a career & deliver extraordinary & empowering experiences.
How Akasha Teacher Training is Unique?
Small group offering hands on personalised advice & support.
Building on our experience as a wellness retreat centre, teaching internationally & delivering more than just a yoga class.
Intelligent Sequencing the art and science of designing and delivering a safe, dynamic class that is uniquely your style.
Emotional Intelligence & Life Coaching. Understanding the emotions behind people & Yoga
Yoga Alliance accredited training school.
Yoga Training Programe includes:
- 200-Hour Multi-style Teacher Training Program Tuition, Specialty Classes (Yin Yoga, Myofacial Release, Gong Bath, Meditation, Life Coaching and more!)
- All Training Manuals & yoga props.
- Twin Sharing or Private Room boutique style accommodation with private en-suite bathroom for 26 Nights.
- 3 Daily healthy plant based meals all organic and local produce, nutritionally balanced, varied & delicious!
- All drinks on retreat, cold pressed juices & smoothies, filtered water & organic detoxifying teas.
- Round Trip transfers from Brasov on day of arrival & departure.
- 1 x 30 min massage per week, 1 x bath ritual per week inclusive with more available on site.
- Group Excursion to Bran Castle & to Brasov.
- Group activities such as live folk music, gong bath, hiking, skiing, wine tasting.
- Unlimited access to spa facilities, sauna & jacuzzi.
Possibility to stay and practice teaching in a retreat setting at the end of the training.
1/2 excursion to Viscri, saxon village preferred by HRH Prince Charles
1/2 excursion to Bucegi National Park, Sinaia Castle
Skiing at Poiana Brasov
Horse riding in the village
- Airport transfer from Bucharest
- Specialised Yoga books although a reading list will be provided.
- Flights to Romania, travel/health insurance.
- Spa treatments although these are available on site.
Rooms & Rates
Twin Sharing Room
For 2 people
from €1600 / person all inclusive
For 1 or 2 people
from €2800 / person all inclusive
All inclusive packages starting at €1600 when you pay in full by Sep 1st 2018. Space is limited! A €500 non-refundable deposit is required to reserve your spot. Payment Plans available in 3 instalments.
We recommend 1 year of consistent yoga practice and require a minimum of six months of a consistent yoga practice or equivalent training. An essential reading list is mandatory before coming to training.