1 space left for this retreat from €700 / person all inclusive.
Apas (Sanskrit) means “water”.
Most of the physical world is made up of water. Three quarters of your physical body is made up from this element too. It regulates the transportation of nutrients and oxygen, gets rid of toxins, makes your joints work smoothly and regulates much more. Water is the protector of the body, soothing all pain and inflammation in the body, restores emotional availability & the capacity for pleasure.
Water is empathy and contentment. Water is the lake and sea: places of deep dreaming and subconscious unfolding. An awareness of water element in yoga encourages the practitioner to plunge slowly into that part of oneself they do not yet know.
The fundamental expression of water is deliberate movement, and it is embodied in the technique of entering, and leaving, arriving, and departing: Vinyasa.
- Twice Daily gentle yoga sessions to warm up in the morning and stretch in the evening. Vinyasa & Yin Yoga styles, all classes suitable for beginners & intermediates
- 3 Daily healthy plant based meals all organic and local produce, nutritionally balanced, varied & delicious!
- All drinks on retreat, cold pressed juices & smoothies, filtered water & organic detoxifying teas
- 5 nights accommodation in boutique rooms with en-suite bathrooms and glorious mountain views
- Introduction to yoga philosophy and practice through dedicated workshops
- Enjoy hiking, nature & forest walks, reading & relaxing in our common spaces
- Group activities, cinema & library, creative arts & crafts
- Unlimited Jacuzzi Hot Tub & Sauna, traditional & infra-red
- Optional Spa Massage Therapy & Salt Herbal Bath Soak Rituals
- Pick up & Drop Off to & from Brasov City
- Integrative Medicine & Nutrition support from Medical Doctors.
Highlights of Alchemy of Nature, The element of Water
Yoga & Breath – through nurturing and energising yoga class that incorporates vinyasa, tai chi and circular wave motion throughout the body. The water element governs the hips, so when our connection to water element falters, our hips can be weak or very tight.
The cleansing abilities of water – through meditations outdoors near the stream
Epsom Salt Bath Rituals – Relaxing the body in infused water
Practicing the flow – on and off the mat through creative visualisation & journaling