Agni (Sanskrit: अग्नि, pronounced English: /ˈægni/) means fire, and connotes the Vedic fire god of Hinduism. Agni also refers to one of the guardian deities of direction, who is typically found in southeast corners of Hindu temples.
The main principle of fire is transformation and metabolism. From modern science we know that every molecule will release or take in heat during its transformation into a new molecule. Within the body it predominantly manifests as the fire of intelligence and comprehension, balance of body temperature, the absorption and assimilation of food and the transformative power of the liver.
The properties of fire are carried through the body by the blood and if the blood flow is stopped then that limb will become cold. From the creation perspective this is the point where we focus energy toward a certain idea or goal and use the fire of transformation and our intelligence to start bringing it into form. It governs the sense of sight and the action of the legs that take us towards our goals. Modern Ayurvedic scholars believe it to be associated with radiant energy such as the light from a candle or the sun.
Twice Daily gentle yoga sessions to warm up in the morning and stretch in the evening. Vinyasa & Yin Yoga styles, all classes suitable for beginners & intermediates
- 3 Daily healthy plant based meals all organic and local produce, nutritionally balanced, varied & delicious!
- All drinks on retreat, cold pressed juices & smoothies, filtered water & organic detoxifying teas
- 5 nights accommodation in boutique rooms with en-suite bathrooms and glorious mountain views
- Introduction to yoga philosophy and practice through dedicated workshops
- Enjoy hiking, nature & forest walks, reading & relaxing in our common spaces
- Group activities, cinema & library, creative arts & crafts
- Unlimited Jacuzzi Hot Tub & Sauna, traditional & infra-red
- Optional Spa Massage Therapy & Salt Herbal Bath Soak Rituals
- Pick up & Drop Off to & from Brasov City
- Integrative Medicine & Nutrition support from Medical Doctors.
Highlights of Alchemy of Nature, The element of Fire
Guided Yoga Flows – dynamic & energising morning yoga flows focused on core strength.
Intention Setting & Road mapping – setting intentions in a fire ceremony and creatively road mapping our journey towards our goals.
Candle Meditation techniques – harnessing the focus of our sight to clear our mind
Creating Healthy Digestive Fire – through pranayama & detoxing the internal organs
Harnessing the Fire of our impulses – to act or react, taking a step back and making conscious choices.
Twin Room - Sharing – €700.00
Double Room - Private – €1120.00
Rates are per person all inclusive as per the retreat package. Supplement for a second person when sharing the same double room applies.
30% deposit remaining balance on arrival