At Akasha Wellness Retreat we want to help you create a profound experience of being alive. Yoga is more than just a set of postures that ask you to tie yourself into a pretzel shape and then breathe calmly. Yoga is a vehicle of discovery that helps us to know ourselves intimately. With this familiarity, we cultivate seeds of peace and joy within our hearts. We have the opportunity each time we step on the mat to reclaim our true selves and to live deeply in the world.
Apart from our physical asana practice which will be the same every morning to allow you to learn and develop your own flow which you will practice on your own by the last day. We’ll also dive into knowledge of the 8 Limbs of Yoga and how we can implement this lifestyle in daily life. Expect talks on philosophy, journaling, creative workshops, meditation techniques and more on this retreat.
- 1 complimentary 30 minute massage
- Twice Daily gentle yoga sessions to warm up in the morning and stretch in the evening. Vinyasa & Yin Yoga styles, all classes suitable for beginners & intermediates
- 3 Daily healthy plant based meals all organic and local produce, nutritionally balanced, varied & delicious!
- All drinks on retreat, cold pressed juices & smoothies, filtered water & organic detoxifying teas
- 5 nights accommodation in boutique rooms with en-suite bathrooms and glorious mountain views
- Introduction to yoga philosophy and practice through dedicated workshops
- Enjoy hiking, nature & forest walks, reading & relaxing in our common spaces
- Group activities, cinema & library, creative arts & crafts
- Unlimited Jacuzzi Hot Tub & Sauna, traditional & infra-red
- Optional Spa Massage Therapy & Salt Herbal Bath Soak Rituals
- Pick up & Drop Off to & from Brasov City
- Integrative Medicine & Nutrition support from Medical Doctors.
Twin Room - Sharing – €700.00
Double Room - Private – €1120.00
Rates are per person all inclusive as per the retreat package. Supplement for a second person when sharing the same double room applies.
30% deposit remaining balance on arrival