Akasha Wellness Retreat Terms and Conditions
Valid as of February 2019.
1. It is the customer’s responsibility to check the reservation and ensure that the particulars contained therein are correct.
2. The customer shall pay Akasha Wellness Retreat a non-refundable, non-transferable deposit in the sum of 30% of the total amount due for each person named in the reservation.
3. The balance monies due shall be paid by the customer to Akasha Wellness Retreat on the day of arrival of the retreat. Some retreats require full payment of balance before arrival and in such case your reservation will include details on the timings of the balance payment. Payment can be made via the web site, our credit card processing third party provider is Braintree, your card details are processed securely using this platform. We do not store or have access to your credit card information on our servers.
4. If payment of the balance is not received by Akasha Wellness Retreat on arrival date or by the time specified on your reservation, we reserve the right to cancel the reservation and retain the deposit made.
5. In the event of cancellation by the customer, regardless of the circumstances, the following refund fees, minus the deposit, apply. The deposit is non-refundable, as mentioned in 2. When the full payment of the retreat has been made at the time of booking or before arrival and the booking is cancelled the following fees, minus deposit, apply:
Cancellation 30 days or less before due arrival date, 0% refund
Cancellation 31 - 60 days before arrival date, 50% refund
Cancellation more than 61 days you will receive 100% refund minus your deposit.
6. In case of cancellations by Akasha Wellness Retreat due to situations beyond our control, we reserve the right to change bookings and shall inform the customer as soon as possible. Alternative arrangements will be offered but we do not accept responsibility for any costs incurred, including airfare.
7. Akasha Wellness Retreat is not held liable for flight costs, transfers unless these are included with your booking, excursions during your stay or sightseeing. Akasha Wellness Retreat reserves the right to adjust the itinerary proposed for all of it’s programs as it sees necessary to deliver the best possible experience it can.
8. Akasha Wellness Retreat reserves the right to offer discretionary discounts and this does not affect the status of any guests who have paid the full price and no discount will then become due to them.
9. The customer shall not use the property except for permitted use and shall not use the property for any offensive, noisy, dangerous, illegal, entertainment, immoral or improper purposes. The customer shall not do anything which may be a nuisance or annoyance to Akasha Wellness Retreat and its guests, staff or owners.
10. The customer shall keep all Akasha Wellness Retreat fixtures, fittings, furniture and effects in a clean and good condition and shall replace any articles which are destroyed or missing with articles of a similar kind and of equal value.
11. Akasha Wellness Retreat reserves the right at its sole discretion to terminate use of the property or any of its facilities by the customer in the event of any breach of these terms and conditions. The customer will be required to vacate the property and Akasha Wellness Retreat shall not refund payment or accept any consequential liability damages or loss.
12. Akasha Wellness Retreat retains all copyright licence rights and sole exclusive ownership of the information, photographs and material displayed on its website. The material may not be modified, copied or used in any other way.
13. Any user of the website has to be 18 years of age or older and agrees to be entirely financially responsible for all charges and other fees arising from use of the website.
14. Akasha Wellness Retreat accepts no responsibility for keeping the website up to date and will not be liable for any loss by its failure to do so. We are not responsible for the contents of any links displayed on our website.
15. It is the customer’s responsibility to ensure that he/she has all the relevant travel documentation and arrives at the airport in time.
16. Akasha Wellness Retreat can accept no responsibility for delay or cancellation of any flights, train, buses or other forms of transport.
17. Akasha Wellness Retreat reserves the right to alter any facility accommodation or yoga activity.
18. In the event that the customer decides to downgrade their accommodation after monies have been paid, the customer will not be entitled to any refund. If the customer wishes to upgrade the new price will apply.
19. The customer must comply fully with all and any health and safety regulations introduced by Akasha Wellness Retreat. The customer must ensure that he/she is medically and physically fit and able to use our facilities and participate in activities. Customers who have injuries or illnesses are advised to seek doctor’s advice if practicing yoga. Akasha Wellness Retreat is not liable for any injuries to the customer in his/her use of our facilities or participation in activities. A customer must always stop and rest if he/she is feeling any pain or sickness and inform the teacher of any previous injuries.
20. Akasha Wellness Retreat cannot accept any responsibility for loss or damage of personal possessions or valuables of the customer.
21. In the event of a customer having any complaint then he/she will notify the duty manager as soon as possible. All efforts are made by Akasha Wellness Retreat to rectify any issues within our centre.
22. Akasha Wellness Retreat shall not be liable for any failures beyond its control. This covers natural disasters, war, ‘acts of God’, closure of airports, civil strife, accidents or failure to perform by third parties, including suppliers and subcontractors.
23. Akasha Wellness Retreat accepts no liability for loss, damage, injury or illnesses which may be received during the customers stay or travelling to and from Akasha Wellness Retreat.
24. We recommend that all customers have adequate travel, cancellation and medical insurance for the duration of the trip.
25. These terms and conditions shall be governed by Romanian Law and the parties consent to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Romanian courts in all matters regarding them.